OT: I generally feel safe in my neighborhood, but...

b_nehpets

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by stephen_b

View Post

there sure are a lot of helicopters with fix'd spot's on the nose flying around here lately.

my neighborhood is generally littered with Hasidic Jew folks in full garb walking around at all hours... i can't imagine the coptors are for them!

well, from that high up, I'm sure they look like Muslims.

• Members

View Post

there sure are a lot of helicopters with fix'd spot's on the nose flying around here lately.

my neighborhood is generally littered with Hasidic Jew folks in full garb walking around at all hours... i can't imagine the coptors are for them!

well, from that high up, I'm sure they look like Muslims.

• Members

its not about jews. its about helicopters.

i'm not jews, but my particular brand of faith aligns nicely with Messianic Judaism. not that it matters, because its about how much my neighborhood should be safe! (suburban west philly... hell, kobe's from about 3 blocks from here... he grew up rich.)

• Members

i'm not jews, but my particular brand of faith aligns nicely with Messianic Judaism. not that it matters, because its about how much my neighborhood should be safe! (suburban west philly... hell, kobe's from about 3 blocks from here... he grew up rich.)

• Members

View Post

well, before my comment gets completely mis-interpreted, and this thread goes nuts...My joke was aimed at the over-eagerness of Homeland Security to hunt down Muslims...

oh, and...Jew here wave.gif

• Members

View Post

well, before my comment gets completely mis-interpreted, and this thread goes nuts...My joke was aimed at the over-eagerness of Homeland Security to hunt down Muslims...

oh, and...Jew here wave.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Speed

View Post

And the "poorly worded thread of the week" award goes to..... stephen b. congrats.

oh yeah... well i also said this tonight:

View Post

deep down you must have a 6 year old boy inside you... poo jokes ftw.

and, i agree with viper... i meant nothing by this, and you only see it as poorly worded if you're reading it wrong. i meant nothing anti-Semitic and i'm certain that if you reread it without sniffing for bigotry, its just fine.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Speed

View Post

And the "poorly worded thread of the week" award goes to..... stephen b. congrats.

oh yeah... well i also said this tonight:

View Post

deep down you must have a 6 year old boy inside you... poo jokes ftw.

and, i agree with viper... i meant nothing by this, and you only see it as poorly worded if you're reading it wrong. i meant nothing anti-Semitic and i'm certain that if you reread it without sniffing for bigotry, its just fine.

Archived