any behringer echo machine or dd600 users?

hangwire

• Members

i got the reverb machine and you get no signal 100% wet with any setting in bypass (not sure if the line6s do this too).

weird

anyone can comment on the dd600 doing this... looking for a 100% wet reverse delay effect on the cheap, but obviously, need it to bypass :(

• Members

It will bypass 100% wet, but not with trails engaged.

the echo machine, dd600, or both?

I assume "trails" is delay repeats still going after switching it off...correct?

does either have self oscillation... either digital garble or analogish space noises?

• Members

I assume "trails" is delay repeats still going after switching it off...correct?

does either have self oscillation... either digital garble or analogish space noises?

Echo Machine... Yes on trails... I never use them. EM has Modulation... Digital Garble, check. Analogish Space Noises, check.

I love the Echo Machine. The Reverse Delay sounds great @ 100%, but I keep my mix around 50% so I can still hear what I originally played. Don't know anything about the DD600... but the Echo Machine does Analog, Tape, and Digital. You can definitely squeeze some weird sounds out of it. It's a little expensive for Behringer... but a very cheap and versatile pedal nonetheless.

• Members

Echo Machine... Yes on trails... I never use them. EM has Modulation... Digital Garble, check. Analogish Space Noises, check.

I love the Echo Machine. The Reverse Delay sounds great @ 100%, but I keep my mix around 50% so I can still hear what I originally played. Don't know anything about the DD600... but the Echo Machine does Analog, Tape, and Digital. You can definitely squeeze some weird sounds out of it. It's a little expensive for Behringer... but a very cheap and versatile pedal nonetheless.

Just to clarify before I go seraching for one :D so I can just use it for 100% wet reverse delay parts and my chain wont go mute as long as trails are turned off...

• Members

Just to clarify before I go seraching for one
:D
so I can just use it for 100% wet reverse delay parts and my chain wont go mute as long as trails are turned off...

I'm not so educated on wet vs dry signal. There is a mix knob, at 0% there is no delay effect and all you hear is what you originally played, and at 100% all that comes out is delay. In the case of reverse delay, at 100% mix all you hear is reverse guitar, you don't hear what you originally played. If the original guitar signal is Dry and the effect is Wet... then yes.

• Members

I'm not so educated on wet vs dry signal. There is a mix knob, at 0% there is no delay effect and all you hear is what you originally played, and at 100% all that comes out is delay. In the case of reverse delay, at 100% mix all you hear is reverse guitar, you don't hear what you originally played. If the original guitar signal is Dry and the effect is Wet... then yes.

yup that is what I mean, just clarifying that the trails switch needs to be OFF for signal to go through in bypass if it is set 100% mix wet

• Members

The echo machine. Correct about trails. The echo machine has a pretty nice self oscillation too. It's just built cheaply.

• Members

no {censored}. i never thought to think of that because i like my stuff to trail. when i get of work i am trying it.

yeah, post back and let me know your verdict as well... I can't seem to find a place to get them besides ebay... so I am in no rush

• Members

yeah, post back and let me know your verdict as well... I can't seem to find a place to get them besides ebay... so I am in no rush

yeah i could not find them anywhere in baton rouge, so i just ordered one off ebay. i got shipping and a cable for free. i was skeptical buying it cuz there were not a lot of reviews, but i was impressed with the behringer pitch shifter i got so i went ahead and pulled the trigger. i was quite impressed with the reverb machine and i dig it a lot specially the stereo ins/outs.

Archived