catalinbread teaser stallion and volume problem

D-River

• Members

I'm interested in buying one but I've read that has very low output, even cranked isn't louder than input...is it true? is the pedal easily moddable for solving this?

I don't have that problem, 10:30 or 11 is unity volume on my setup. I know it sounds counter intuitive, but make sure it's after the Comp, if you use one. The Teaser wont work properly after the Comp so you have to turn if off it you use it.

What Amp/Guitars do you plan on using with it?

• Members

There are two reviews on the Harmony Central pedal review section on the main site that mention it.

Link

I remember that guy - sour grapes. :rolleyes:

I do all of the customer service stuff for C-Bread now - at the time most of those reviews were written (except for the most recent) Nic was a one-man shop.

If you guys have any questions about our stuff, please feel free to hit me up at erksin@catalinbread.com - I'm glad to help.

• Members

I remember that guy - sour grapes.
:rolleyes:

I do all of the customer service stuff for C-Bread now - at the time most of those reviews were written (except for the most recent) Nic was a one-man shop.

If you guys have any questions about our stuff, please feel free to hit me up at
erksin@catalinbread.com
- I'm glad to help.

LMAO that guy was so {censored}ing ridiculous! He sent the pedal to me twice. Both times it functioned perfectly, and he expected me to pay shipping? I emailed back and forth with this guy 20 times. He sent me screen shots of his test equipment results, kept asking me questions that would be answered by playing the {censored}ing thing. After awhile I realized there was no way to deal with this guy's madness without going there myself. I've heard of these type of guys before, I never believed they existed. Like the story one of my buddies who worked retail told me about the guy who bought the Soldano and returned it the next day because he measured the frequency response of the rig and it "wasn't flat". Play your {censored}ing guitar and use your ears.

:rolleyes:

Archived