It was almost in my hands..... *tears*

Stubacca

• Members

So after a long search I came across a Whammy 1 for what I thought was a heck of a good price. I jumped on it right away but to make a long story short, before it was shipped the guy I bought it from tested it out and it wasn't working 100% so he called me to let me know... {censored}e. I was so pumped and now.... blah. I need a beer!

• Members

get him to sell it to you for really cheap and then send it to me, i'll see if i can fix it

Well it was really just an adapter problem (we think) but when you spend that much you want it to be 1000%. I am on the hunt for the next one! I really appreciate the offer though... awesome!

• Members

Well it was really just an adapter problem (we think) but when you spend that much you want it to be 1000%. I am on the hunt for the next one! I really appreciate the offer though... awesome!

yeah i understand, some times when things turn out to be broken they'll sell them real cheap just to get the moneyz. so its a power adaptor problem? maybe the DC jack? if its just that, its a very easy fix.

• Members

yeah i understand, some times when things turn out to be broken they'll sell them real cheap just to get the moneyz. so its a power adaptor problem? maybe the DC jack? if its just that, its a very easy fix.

He was going to get it looked at and if I haven't got one by then he would give me 1st dibs. I just like to make sure its right... you know?

• Members
If I could spend $600-800 on a single pedal, a mint condition Whammy WH-1 would be IT. They are so tiny and cool.

I'm sorry to hear it didn't work out for you
:(

Thanks Tom. It will work out eventually... now I am pumped to get one... "it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine".

• Members

or better yet, if someone owns an original whammy, sell it for stupid money, buy one of these, it will sound the same and you'll have a pocket full of cash.

Maybe we should all sell our good quality gear and buy {censored}ty stuff... great idea... why are you so poular again?

Archived