Tremolo?

denimboy

• Members

My band mate and I thought we should add a tremolo in our sound factory.

I've heard the Voodoo Lab Tremolo and it sounds good to me. However I'm looking into one that can get very choppy like a copter!! Also tried the EHX Worm (thought it could be fun to have more effects in the box) but the trem adds some distortion when depth is set to high.. anyways I'm open to your suggestion. (btw, already had a dano tuna and didn't like it). I got 250$.

Opinions on Tremolescence ?

• Members

I've got a stereo pulsar and its great, as long as you don't want tap tempo. Its really versatile, and sounds good.

i'll second that. the stereo pulsar is extremely versatile and can chop it up with the best of them. you can get a nice old school amp trem sound out of them as well and even weird ring mod like stuff.

• Members

i'll second that. the stereo pulsar is extremely versatile and can chop it up with the best of them. you can get a nice old school amp trem sound out of them as well and even weird ring mod like stuff.

Yeah, and put it in front of a fuzz for some awesome noises.

• Members

Thanks for all suggestions. To help you here's the chain the pedal will be in:

EHX POG - Ibanez TS-9 - EHX Stereo Electric Mistress - Boss DD-20

Will look out the Demeter, Catalinbread and Pulsar.

And remember what Turbonegro says, "Being gay isn't just about {censored}ing assholes in bathrooms."

Rock on denimboy!

• Members

I don't know what price range you're looking at, but the Cusack TAW is pretty sweet. It's very versatile, and has several choppy and rhythmic modes. It's also got tap tempo, which is a pretty useful feature (at least for me).

Archived