What are the good gear shops in Philadelphia?

NITEFLY182

• Members

dipinto's and 8th street are cool
in the city....

bluebond near south street has decent used stuff sometimes

cintioli's in the northeast (they're pretty good for deals)

if you have time and a car to go a bit outside of the city.......

west chester music and medley music in bryn mawr are good

if you're looking for vintage stuff there's a place called the music museum in south jersey that has a lot of great stuff (they're not cheap though and a little hard to find, their hours are also a little weird i think)

also russo's music is in hamilton nj (just outside of trenton), it's about a 45 minute drive but they have great stuff and awesome customer service (can't recommend them enough) this is where i usually go......

• Members

dipinto's and 8th street are cool

in the city....

bluebond near south street has decent used stuff
sometimes

cintioli's in the northeast (they're pretty good for deals)

if you have time and a car to go a bit outside of the city.......

west chester music and medley music in bryn mawr are good

if you're looking for vintage stuff there's a place called the music museum in south jersey that has a lot of great stuff (they're not cheap though and a little hard to find, their hours are also a little weird i think)

also russo's music is in hamilton nj (just outside of trenton), it's about a 45 minute drive but they have great stuff and awesome customer service (can't recommend them enough) this is where i usually go......

medley went out of business last week, and cintiolis is doing the same too...

bluebond is cool, and theirs an odd pawn shop arond the corner called "society hill" that has random stuff.

sadly, philly kinda sucks now. west chester and trenton have good shops, but are so {censored}ing far away, i'm sure you're not coming to philly just to end up in trenton!

Archived