dc brick vs 1 spot dasiy chain

thetrooper9

• Members

I have both, although the DC Brick will be going soon, because 2 of the 3 18v spots don't work for some reason. I do like how you can organize the cables better though, main drawback with the 1 Spot. I prefer my BBE Supa Charger over both of them, although it takes up space. Some pedals like my Monsterpiece MkII only work with an isolated power supply, regardless of the 9v rating. But if your pedals don't need that, then the 1SPot should work fine.

• Members

I have both, although the DC Brick will be going soon, because 2 of the 3 18v spots don't work for some reason. I do like how you can organize the cables better though, main drawback with the 1 Spot. I prefer my BBE Supa Charger over both of them, although it takes up space. Some pedals like my Monsterpiece MkII only work with an isolated power supply, regardless of the 9v rating. But if your pedals don't need that, then the 1SPot should work fine.

Yes. If you want a nice power supply, go with something transformer based and isolated outputs, such as BBE supa charger, Voodoo Lab PP2+, or T.Rex Fuel Tank Jr.

Archived