DanEcho!!!

orangesix

• Members

I went into GC(the enemy) last night for some emergency picks before a gig and saw a DanEcho for $15!! Tried it out today and it sounds great. I just with these pedals were easier to fit on a pedalboard. They also had another DanEcho, a rocktron short timer, trem, and reverb, boss ac-2 and oc-3 , marshall jackhammer all for less than $30.

• Members

If its just a modified version of the Fab Echo and BLT then sweet.

I got one of the Fab Echo's to mod, but broke one of the legs off the delay chip, so its dead.

But i've got a BLT on the way. After you do the 100% wetness and infinite repeat mods they sound really nice.

• Members

If its just a modified version of the Fab Echo and BLT then sweet.

I got one of the Fab Echo's to mod, but broke one of the legs off the delay chip, so its dead.

But i've got a BLT on the way. After you do the 100% wetness and infinite repeat mods they sound really nice.

holy {censored}, max is back! what happened to self ban?

• Members

Why are all of Rocktron's pedals so huge. That's just annoying.

I know! I was into em when I first started playing guitar because the shop i went to had em. I liked the way they sounded at the time (probably like {censored} in reality), but i had a boss daisy chain off my tu2 and it never reached around the big ass rocktron case to the next pedal. PITA.

• Members

The short timer is an awesome delay.

They had a rocktron trem too? I had that pedal awhile ago and kind of miss it. It's a pretty cool pedal

I second this

The 2 guitarists in my band both use these. One has 2 on his board. They do sound awesome. Infact, the guitarist in my old band had one too

• Members

The short timer is an awesome delay.

They had a rocktron trem too? I had that pedal awhile ago and kind of miss it. It's a pretty cool pedal

i think the trem was 25 bucks, the delay was 20. i'd be willing to go pick them up for you if you covered the shipping.

Archived