Line 6 Toneport UX-1 Audio question(Monitoring)

• Members

Dear Community

Usually I play guitar (Strat) through my tube amp or my SpiderJam

In order to find new sounds I bought UX1 mainly for POD farm.Everything functions as it should.(output through lines and headphones)

What I would like to do to listen the guitar-->UX-1-->pod farm, sound through the computer speakers for a quick sound check.

Jacking the analog outputs or the earphone output onto the computer had no result(as Pod Farm uses UX-1 as audio card)

It works if I use UX-1-->Pod Farm-->Live 7.0 together and choose on Live 7 input UX-1 input and and the computer sound card as output.But this setup works with an remarkable delay-->not so usable

Can anybody tell me an easy solution how I can hear the Pod farm sound on my computer directly without earphones(OK quality,no delays)

Thanks

Roland-->usually in the electric guitar Forum

• Members

Can anybody tell me an easy solution how I can hear the Pod farm sound on my computer directly without earphones(OK quality,no delays)

I could be wrong, but my impression is that these devices are actually external soundcards, which your internal speakers are not connected to. I don't think you're going to get what you want unless you feed the headphone out of the device to the microphone in of the computer, or something hacky like that.

Archived