OT: L.A. Peeps. I am Visiting. What to do?

88mm

• Members

In-N-Out Burger is all hype. Be sure to check out Venice (The Poopdeck has some crazy weekday drink specials... and no, it isn't an alternative lifestyle club). I'd recommend a stop by The Power House if you're in Hollywood. Great jukebox. Probably my favorite place in LA.

• Members

You MUST go to Jumbo's Clown Room in Hollywood.

24320.jpg

Buy some coke in the bathroom, then head over to Sky Bar some time after midnight. Bump up in the cab.

Hit Sky Bar with an epic blizzard howling behind your eyes... waltz in the front door, blow past the douchebags while trying not to gawk at the augmented racks, and get to the edge of the pool where you can look out over the city lights.

Pull your lady close, grab her ass, and say: you are my STEVIE NICKS :thu:

• Members
You MUST go to Jumbo's Clown Room in Hollywood.

24320.jpg

MOST DEFINITELY. I once saw a stripper with a leg brace there, same night one of the strippers started crying while she was dancing because no one would pay attention. They take the strippers no one else will hire. Good Times!

Truetone is a must in Santa Monica, then the 3rd Street Promenade is literally right around the corner, Pink's Hot Dogs on La Brea and Melrose, Pink Taco at the Century City Mall, the Getty Museum is awesome, then there's also the Getty House on the beach in Malibu, Sunset Blvd on a weekend evening just to say you've been there, and that's all I can think of at the moment.

• Members

MOST DEFINITELY. I once saw a stripper with a leg brace there, same night one of the strippers started crying while she was dancing because no one would pay attention. They take the strippers no one else will hire. Good Times!

Haha, {censored}ing hell...

• Members

Truetone is a must in Santa Monica, then the 3rd Street Promenade is literally right around the corner, Pink's Hot Dogs on La Brea and Melrose, Pink Taco at the Century City Mall, the Getty Museum is awesome, then there's also the Getty House on the beach in Malibu, Sunset Blvd on a weekend evening just to say you've been there, and that's all I can think of at the moment.

Is that the one that recently burned down? There were some geriatric strippers there.

• Members

Is that the one that recently burned down? There were some geriatric strippers there.

Don't think so, didn't know any strip club burnt down around here. Jumbo's is definitely one of a kind, it's on Hollywood Blvd if I'm not mistaken (if not, it's on Sunset), but on the opposite side of the 101 from where all the famous spots are, but not too far down. A good spot to sit down and have some drinks, you'll want to shower after you leave though. After you leave you can drive up to Franklin and yell things at the Scientology Celebrity Center, it's only a few blocks away.

Archived