Diago Power Supplies... anyone have any experience/info?

• Members

I just saw these power supplies and wonder why not more people are using them!

3,000mA

different ends to attach to various pedals, INCLUDING 18V power pump!

The size of a onespot, but about twice the cost.

Anyone? I think I'm gonna pull the trigger if no one has any bad experience.

• Members

I've been using one for a couple of years. I power 20 pedals with it and i've not once had an issue. Very quiet, very neat and tidy and the different ends and extensions are a great function. I think it powers up to 30 pedals at once. I'd definately recommend it.

Also.. James, the guy who runs Diago, is great to deal with. Answers emails within hours. Only issue I had is that mine was sent by Royal Mail rather than City Link etc and they left it on my door step.. but thats nothing to take away from Diago at all.

• Members

Ive got one too, works great and ive had no issues.

I have the box velcroed to the bottom of my pedaltrain so its nice and neat too.

My DMM still need a wallwart though so its not as neat as id like it to be. I was considering getting a god-lyke power-pump effort to power it from but they're around

• Members

Ive been using one for two and half years or so with no problems whatsoever, and using Moogs and Line Six's with the adaptors. The daisy chain cable they're using now is MUCH better too -with longer leads and angled connectors- that the one they included at the beginning. No noise issues whatsoever and, like everyone else says, James is a delight to deal with.

• Members

I've got one and it's been flawless...just recently however, I've developed some sort of earth loop in my system (which is no fault of Diago's) and I've got to say, James at Diago couldn't be more helpful.

A great company.

• Members

Had mine since last September, very very happy with it. It's attached to 8 pedals, so not loads, but I'm yet to have a single issue with it. I'm using the adapters to power a Rat, another one that provides 18v for my CAE MC-401 boost, and another that ends in a 9v battery terminal to power my Morley AB box.

In the time I've had it I've rearranged my board a few times so the order i've plugged pedals into the chain has changed, but i've never found an arrangement that gives me any noise/ ground loops/ whatever. It's a big thumbs up, basically.

Oh, and last month I found out that the guy is a cousin of a good friend of mine, which somehow made me feel vindicated. :confused::)

Archived