NPPD! (New Purple Pedal Day) guess what it is and I'll PP you $10

• Members
Funny, shame inducing story...

I sent Roger a cheque for repair work carried out on a Voodoo Vibe, that was the only way he'd accept payment. Anyway, he didn't cash it for ages and when he did attempt to I had emptied that account and set up a new one. So, there I was receiving a phone call from the great Roger Mayer because the cheque had bounced and he wanted his money!

haha

I WORKED FOR JIMI HENDRIX BITCH, GIMME MY MONEY :evil:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thats awesome Tea. this is my first Mayer fuzz. i caught a ridiculously good deal on it, probably wouldn't have ever actually gone out in search of one but it practically fell into my lap... and signed? couldn't resist. I really don't know if I even like it yet but its an interesting one for sure :thu:

• Members
haha

I WORKED FOR JIMI HENDRIX BITCH, GIMME MY MONEY
:evil:

lol.........

nice score!

signed by the man himself :love::love::love:

roger is very cool......quick to respond to tech questions and help anyone out with his stuff. THE FATHER OF THE WHOLE DAMN BUSINESS.

he doesn't get as much love as he should....neither does Dave Fox......but those two are really the fathers of the whole boutique biz.

and Roger is ex-military, Royal Navy. if he wants his money, you better give him his money, biatch! :cop::lol:

Archived