ELO is the beatles continuing after SGT.PEP

mark7171

• Members

ELO has always been on the edge of effects in musack. They have a beatlesque groove that hangs on Lynne's passion. It is sound that is linked to spectors.

I only buy records now. New MP3's are free, from friends. Records were the BEST. 12" disc's of music, with a huge 14" art-full cover! Records meant buying detail.

With records/ over CD's the first thing you notice is negative space. the EQ lights arent maxxed out, rather the EQ lights are in the middle going up an down. More of a dynamic in the sound.

Records have the best thing ever...That needle scratch.

I like records, The Beatles and ELO.

What do you think? Records the beatles and ELO ? or Happy Wacko hip hop space jam? Dig ? Fill? Bounce?

• Members

I love ELO. If you want a great sounding ELO album, pick up an original US promo copy of Out of the Blue on transparent blue vinyl with SR/2 inscribed into the dead wax on all 4 sides.

I love The Beatles. Stick with pre-digital, UK pressings. They sound best. With the exception of Magical Mystery Tour in MONO, all Capitol Beatles albums sound like poo.

I love records. I've got over 5000 of them.

• Members

Ever make a copy of a copy of copy , an the picture keeps getting faded with each pregression. We may be experiencing this in the human race. Maybe in music too.

Make another Song that's G C D....Please. Let's do " pi " long division , could be more fun.

Jeff Lynn was chosen to master the Beatles anthology. By the Beatles. I Have the Blue albums the green sweeet talk 45, and purple telephone line 45.

!BWgZJvwBWk~$(KGrHgoH-D!EjlLl1kKDBK()8dP

• Members

Time is a masterpeice. Over and again. How can you come up with something like that? intro was used for " The eye Con 4" a 4 minute anime work sumation short dvd work $2k.

One song flows into an out of the next.

"Lights go down" is so familiar

"here the news" fantastic!

• Members

funny I just moved into a small apartment and moved about 400 albums Ive had since high school..but dont listen to at all anymore...mostly classic rock stuff...beatles, floyd, tull etc....I was pissed moving them and swore that the next place I move into...they wont be welcome...Ill root through and grab a few keepers (my syd barret solo records and some beatles and other rare bootlegs) ...about 15 albums...and the rest will go in the dumpster....cause the tiiiimmmmmessss...they are a chaaaaaannnngggiiinnnnnn. :cool:

• Members

Scarred?! That's the scene that got me to find that song.....only to find out it was ELO!

Besides, don't you find it a bit hilarious that they actually synced the audio to the song so Buscemi and the lead singer say "hello?" at the same time? I, mean, I love it, personally.

Archived