Ernie Ball volume pedal jr

Drugo

• Members

How long will the kevlar cable last? Is it so fragile?

I was planning to buy one but after reading some terrifying reviews (cable that breaks after two months or so, also the pot giving some problems and so on..) i'm not too sure if it's worth the money

Any alternatives?

In the same price range there's the Dunlop GCB-80 and the Morley.

Anyone have them?

• Members

I've had mine for the better part of a year and no issues. Cables been fine, and I've throw it in backpacks going to gigs with other guitar cables and pedals in there probably putting stress on it, but nothing wrong.

Highly recommended. I love mine.

• Members

I had one for a few years, a 6166 model the bigger VP and it never broke, i ended up selling it due to fuzziness in the pot, but i messed it up so it was my fault it happened due to stupidity, but now i have a VPJR and got it probably about a year ago and the string hasn't broken and i use it almost every time i play. and if it does break. its like 3 dollars for a new one from Ernie Ball and they are simple to replace, EB has videos on youtube showing you how to replace them.

• Members

I first bought the Dunlop and was satisfied, although the pedal becomes creaky and then once it's greased almost loses all resistance so it's harder now to control. I just received an Ernie Ball in a trade a few weeks ago, and between the two, go with the Ernie, SO much nicer of a feel to it. Trust me.

• Members

i wish they used at least 2meg pots or at least a variable resistor instead of a low impedance tone sucking 250k pot. With my guitar, i plug in, and its like O HAY IM GUNA EAT YER TREBLE!

I dont understand, everybody knows that low impedance pedals suck tone, especially when they have lower input impedance than an amp's input (which is usually 1meg). Yet ernie ball STILL makes them 250k. It... hurts me inside.

• Members
i wish they used at least 2meg pots or at least a variable resistor instead of a low impedance tone sucking 250k pot. With my guitar, i plug in, and its like O HAY IM GUNA EAT YER TREBLE!

I dont understand, everybody knows that low impedance pedals suck tone, especially when they have lower input impedance than an amp's input (which is usually 1meg). Yet ernie ball STILL makes them 250k. It... hurts me inside.

I bought one of those, it sucked tone and volume so bad I sent it back.:cop:

Archived