Twosome owners how are you liking them?

John_McEnroe

• Members

I offered him a discrete quantity of handjobs. He hasn't responded.

I love my twosome. I'm sure Carlos and Cambria agrees. I bought it while here at college (and I only have a solid state amp to play through here.)

This Thanksgiving, however, I'll be ripping through my Super Twin and Gemini. I'll have a better opinion then, but if it can make a peavey bandit sound good, it's got to be good. The Fix'd side never ceases to amaze me. There's at least 10,000 usable tones in that little guy.

• Members

Eh, kinda. It can get kinda rhaspy and splatty, but it's not a fuzz face. The fix'd is a really unique fuzz.

Hmm good to know. I think I might get one anyway and then get a second fuzz for a fuzz face type sound. I am thinking an MJM london fuzz or maybe if funds permit a sunface.

• Members
I offered him a discrete quantity of handjobs. He hasn't responded.

I love my twosome. I'm sure Carlos and Cambria agrees. I bought it while here at college (and I only have a solid state amp to play through here.)

This Thanksgiving, however, I'll be ripping through my Super Twin and Gemini. I'll have a better opinion then, but if it can make a peavey bandit sound good, it's got to be good. The Fix'd side never ceases to amaze me. There's at least 10,000 usable tones in that little guy.

I do agree. I bought it mainly for the musket side but I find myself using the Fix'd Fuzz side more and more everyday, it's really good and tons of fun.

I've been using it mainly with a Peavey Valveking (Dr Z, you'll be mine someday!) and it sounds huge (both musket and ff), I like both sides with either the explorer or the telecaster, so its versatile.

I use the fix'd side a lot just with the boost and tone control activated through a crunchbox and that sounds great with the telecaster, :thu:

Archived