NPD!

vidnotlaw

• Members

Where do I begin.... I have been working with a few pedal builders for the past several months and the experience has been nothing short of spectacular! I will be showing more custom pedals in the future as I receive them. I am currently putting together an all pink pedal board for doom/sludge metal. Some of you have probably seen the start of my pedal board in another thread.

For this particular pedal, the company was extremely nice and just all around great to work with! It was a little costly and I had to pretty much fall to my knees and beg... but they finally caved in and came though! It was quite a chore convincing them to build the pedal, but it came out KILLER!

So without further ado... I present to you the Dr. Scientist The Tremskullessence...

tremskull3.jpg

tremskull1.jpg

tremskull2.jpg

The pedal looks killer and sounds fantastic! A really smooth sounding tremolo. I really like the treble control... can make it sound a little "crisp" or a tad dark if need be. Build quality is great. The square/triangle options with the shape control give you quite a bit of options for shaping the wave. I am very pleased with this pedal!

Here are a couple more pictures with its brother "The Cleanness"...

cleanskull1.jpg

cleanskull2.jpg

The pictures don't do it justice.... it is truly HOT PINK as is the Cleanness pedal!

Take care,

Vid

• Members

get a pink frazz.

it's my favorite pedal right now. I feel giggling everytime I stomp on it.

the clean is also very nice.

A Frazz is definitely on my want list! Maybe early next year I'll get one as I already have a couple of custom fuzz pedals on the way. :thu:

Take care,

Vid

• Members

Looks good but it's almost painful to think what you're spending for a custom all pink doom metal board.
:lol:

Yes, a little painful! But I have been selling some of my other pedals in my collection to fund these! :thu: So, it's not too bad.

Enjoy,

Vid

Archived