so i adjusted the trim pots in my carbon copy

hosebeast

• Members

all the way, and oh man is it perfect now! i was so pissed when i bought it home only to realize that the modulation was pretty much non-existent, but now it's just perfect. perfect amount of warble; still subtle, but you can really tell there's another dimension to it now. if you guys haven't done this yet, i suggest you do it right now. it sounds amazing.

• Members

"oh look at me i have a skrecho and am posting about it in yr carbon copy thread, blah blah blah" haha. yeah, i just recently found a reverse sound on the dd-20 that i can actually use and that i like. delay is my favorite thing in the world, best effect.

• Members

all the way, and oh man is it perfect now! i was so pissed when i bought it home only to realize that the modulation was pretty much non-existent, but now it's just perfect. perfect amount of warble; still subtle, but you can really tell there's another dimension to it now. if you guys haven't done this yet, i suggest you do it right now. it sounds amazing.

When they're maxed out, I think its perfect. You can't really tell that there's a chorus there, but you can definitely tell its more 3-dimensional. Its the perfect amount of subtle effect.

• Members

I'm thinking about picking one up soon...Is it good with fuzz or any type of dirt pedal?

dude, it's the best delay for distortion tones i've ever used. i'm thinking about just putting it in my distortion loop to be honest. it sounds so perfect with my muffs, to the point where i just want it to be on every time i switch from clean to dirt. i could do this and just put either the echo park or danecho in the carbon copy's current spot on my board. probably the echo park.

Archived