NPD! Himmelstrutz Fetto!

soulsonic

• Members

This thing is pretty damn sweet!

Fetto1.jpg

I was very surprised by how HEAVY it can sound. The half-dozen jumpers inside seem a little over the top to me, but it can definitely be tailored to many different great sounds. Definitely recommended if you're looking for something for heavy rock or old school metal. Doesn't quite have enough fizz for death tones, but with a boost in front maybe it will...

This one is a keeper! :love:

• Members

Yeah, they're not cheap. But if you're looking for this kind of sound, it can certainly be worth it. And it seems to be very well built, so it should last. I like the footswitch alot. It has a better feel and seems obviously higher quality than the average.

I only wish it had nicer knobs. A pedal this nice deserves nicer knobs.

• Members

Yeah, they're not cheap. But if you're looking for this kind of sound, it can certainly be worth it. And it seems to be very well built, so it should last. I like the footswitch alot. It has a better feel and seems obviously higher quality than the average.

I only wish it had nicer knobs. A pedal this nice deserves nicer knobs.

I agree on the knobs. Ones like Skreddy uses would fit this pedal well.

• Members

Is this the latest version of the Fetto that you have? I thought he omitted the jumpers on the newer versions...

Also, what amp are you playing it into? Like the builder's demos, it seems to sound great going into a Marshall, but I've yet to see a good sounding demo of the Fetto through Fender-y type amps.

Archived