M9/13: pioneering effects desegregation

dandy13

• Members

inb4 robopimp. He hates this pedal with a passion.

Because a year ago, most of us hated multieffects, and he rocked out on his RP pedals. Now, we've finally got something thats worth a {censored} (The RPs that Ive played around with were not great at all), and its not a Digitech.

I, for one, couldnt be happier with my M13, and if you told me a year ago that multi- was going to replace all of my single FX, I would have laughed in your face and possibly spit on your shoe.

• Members

Because a year ago, most of us hated multieffects, and he rocked out on his RP pedals. Now, we've finally got something thats worth a {censored} (The RPs that Ive played around with were not great at all), and its not a Digitech.

I think it has more to do with him hating us and this forum in general... Everything that anyone does is always wrong, according to him.

• Members

I, for one, couldnt be happier with my M13, and if you told me a year ago that multi- was going to replace all of my single FX, I would have laughed in your face and possibly spit on your shoe.

I use an RP1000 AND an M9 onstage together. I use the M9 as my overdrive / distortion / boost pedal with some additional effects thrown in here and there. Does a great job. The RP1000 is great for amp / cab modeling while the M9 is great for pedal modeling. They work well together and sound very good to my ears.

Archived