Mulit-effect pedal help. which sould i by

NeilPeartjr

• Members

i was looking into and the Digitech Rp355 and the Line 6 Floor Pod Plus

I was looking and i like them both. I like the metal expressions pedal and the stopbox thing on the Rp355 but i like the easy tweekablity and layout of the floor pod plus which one do i BUY!!!!!!!!!????????

• Members

The POD is the better value of the two i think, it has some pretty great amp/cab models to choose from and lots of stomp box effects. Also has a more pedal board like feel which you might/might not like [its a plus for me]
If you don't need the amp models or use the unit as a preamp then save some moneys for the M9:idk:

• Members

The M9 is a good compact stompbox that's packed with lots of dirt, delays, reverbs, modulation effects, and has a looper PLUS all of it's effects can be upgraded and some even added. On the last firmware upgrade they added 25 new effects including my favorite new reverb called the Particle Verb. It also has the Octo shimmer verb. If they add some more dirt pedal models it would be awesome. It's a little expensive but will replace a lot of your pedals. I did a side by side comparison of some of the distortion / overdrives and they're pretty close to the real thing. I'd like to see them add in an SD-1 mod and a Metal Muff or expand on the Line 6 Uber Metal pedal and add some of their setttings. Overall I'm very pleased with it. Easy to program too.

Archived