Post your controversial music opinions

Chaos Realms

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
oh, and I still hate autotune.
:facepalm:

autotune the news and t-pain use is entertaining though.

its the I can't sing without this use that I hate.

dude, do you like this band Attack Attack? if you do, you should totally check out this other band 'brokencyde' i think you and your friends would totally dig it!

• Members

dude, do you like this band Attack Attack? if you do, you should totally check out this other band 'brokencyde' i think you and your friends would totally dig it!

Anderer loves AttackAttack, when he was MIXING THE NEW JUNON EP THAT IS FOR FREE IN MY SIG he was like, dawg, you shuld lizen to atkatk the awesome. And I was like, no dawg, no.

• Members
Yep. Probably the most covered song in rock 'n' roll history. Hell, even Iggy Pop has covered it. Three chords. Verses are nonsensical -- you don't have to know the words to sing it. The chorus, while more intelligible, is just as meaningless but memorable none the less. As simple and meaningless as it is, people love it.

Even when it's spelled incorrectly it's still a cool song.
:)

That, and I Like Big Butts will outlive us all. In 100 years when no one knows why the hell anyone cared about Nirvana, drunk chicks and square white people at weddings will shake their goofy asses to that song.

Also, the keyboard player on the Kingsmen's Louie Louie produced Funhouse. :idea:

• 1 month later...

Archived