NPD (x2)

ncsu08ms3

• Members

These showed up today:

pedalboard010510003.jpg

Love the CTO-1, the LPB and my Vox AD30VT don't get along clean, it boost the bass too much, the Vox is bass-y as it is, have to wait until Sunday to test them out with my Delta Blues.

I think I'm finished with my board for now... kinda outta guitar gear money right now, plus I'm not gassing for any pedals right now...

pedalboard010510005.jpg

Phillip

• Members

Thanks everyone, the essentials is really what I was going for, I hate having pedals on my board I don't use, I think I use every one of these pedals every Sunday, almost (sometimes don't use the muff or Wah...).

I found the tansparent drive the best of the cool cats... nice rig.

I had a NPD today, too. Got a beat to heck MXR Dist + with some reallly shoddy wiring that I had to fix up, there was tape everywhere
:p

yes, like I said I'm LOVING the CTO-1, I bought the CO-1 to fill in for my BBE green screamer that crapped out on me, until I got it fixed, for $14 new. Since putting it on my board, I've found no reason to fix the green screamer... it's a great pedal, I would have paid double or even triple what i did for it. Only crappy part about ALL of the Cool Cat stuff is the enclosures. HATING the knob placement, especially with the CTO-1's Bass/Treble knob.

Phillip

• Members

Some people did pay triple to four times what you did

For the CO-1? I thought even when they weren't on clearance they were only like $26-$30? I know all the version 2's have really gone up in price (CO-2 is $49) Which, if they're as good (I dunno haven't tried one, but sounds like they might not be...) would still be worth even that price. I just got lucky and I swiped up some of the version 1's while on clearance before they were gone.

Phillip

Archived