I just Bought a Diamond J-Drive

mikeoxlong

• Members

Seems like a great pedal, but I need to stop buying overdrive pedals, I only need 2 of them of them on my board so this is getting a little silly:p

Anyway I just bought a Fender Phaser with my credit card:facepalm: I probably gonna love it and have to live on old bread and water for the next month.

• Members

Seems like a great pedal, but I need to stop buying overdrive pedals, I only need 2 of them of them on my board so this is getting a little silly:p

Anyway I just bought a Fender Phaser with my credit card:facepalm: I probably gonna love it and have to live on old bread and water for the next month.

yeah i got two od's now, which i am stoked about, cus i got an old fulldrive 2 and a j-drive.... so i basically have the best of both worlds

• Members

have u ever looked inside of it? looks like it was built by hiwatt or something.... amazingly constructed.

Oh man, Diamond pedals are simply the BEST. The build on them is just insane. If I was going to do an "all one manufacturer" board, it'd be them, hands down.

• Members

yeah i got two od's now, which i am stoked about, cus i got an old fulldrive 2 and a j-drive.... so i basically have the best of both worlds

How is this the best of both worlds? Both are overdrives with a boost, so isn't it redundant? I haven't tried either pedal, so please let me know what the difference is.

• Members

Enjoy the pedal Mikeoxlong. I've got a version 1 and it's very versatile. I run it in front of my other ODs so that I can use the boost for any of them (though I guess with the Fulldrive you don't have that issue).

Archived