WOT: Small business loan

mis5dis6gis7

• Members

This is relevant to my interests. I want to open up an all-ages venue with a few other guys.

as someone who works at an all ages venue. don't. we're in a really good situation because we are part of a non-profit group so taxes are lessened and we can get grants and donations and such, and we are still on the cusp of out of business.

• Members
as someone who works at an all ages venue. don't. we're in a really good situation because we are part of a non-profit group so taxes are lessened and we can get grants and donations and such, and we are still on the cusp of out of business.

We might have an investor helping us so it'd make it easier :idk:

We'd also be a non-for profit group. One of the potential business partners even took a grant writing class.

Say in a few years I wanted to open my own business, what should I do to start preparing?

A business plan. Written. Including a full analysis of the current market (or potential market), who your customers are / will be, who your competitors are and how you plan to differentiate yourself from them, overhead costs, etc. Heck, just go over to the Small Business Administration website and read everything they have about how to prep and write a proper business plan. No one (banks / SBA) is going to give you a start up loan / capital without a well researched and written business plan.

Archived