Good friend of mine needs your help and MAJOR MOJO

vidnotlaw

• Members

Hello, I am mainly a lurker on these boards and post here and there. I apologize if this is not suppossed to be posted here. If that is ths case, please let me know where I should post this. If it is okay, could one of the moderators please sticky the thread.

I have a very good friend who has fallen on some VERY hard times. Rochelle Feller-Schmakel and her family have lost their 5 year old son Jayden to a house fire. Rochelle's husband Casey is still in the hospital from smoke inhalation and minor cuts/burns from saving their eight year old autistic girl Rhiannon. Currently they do not even have enough money to pay for a proper burial for their son Jayden. I have set up a donation site for them:

Help the Schamkel Family

There is also a trust fund set up through Harris Bank under the name Feller-Schmakel for people whom are not comfortable donating through Paypal.

Here is a link to the news story (there is a link on the donation site as well):

Chicago Breaking News

Please, if you can spare even just a dollar, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am going to post this on the HC amp forum as well.

Thank and take care,

Vid

• Members

Understood. If the thread is inappropriate, I apologize and will have no problem if a moderator deletes it. I just wasn't sure about the rules for posting this sort of thing. Since I saw the 'Godlyke Charity Raffle for Haitian Relief' thread, I thought that this may be okay.

Thank you for your kind words.

Take care,

Vid

He's playing the part of the "sorry for your luck" character. Messed up stuff happens every day, and people can't afford to donate to every problem everywhere.

I'm sorry for your friend's loss. It's very sad, and I hope they find all the help they need.

Archived