OT: SUCK IT CANADA

carrier street

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loss?

The Netherlands just decided they're going to abandon the USA in the war against terror in Afghanistan. Germany is thinking about doing the same.

That, my friend, is loss.

LOL

The US always foots the bill for Europe, the pile of {censored} that it is.

• Members

Everyone needs to either drink some Canadian beers or cry some Canadian beers. Just be happy that this great sport is getting the attention it is because this was a pretty big game in the eyes of the world because of the rivalry. Doesn't matter if it's prelims or not. Hockey needs more fans and NBC covering this game means letting Americans know hockey is still out there. {censored} Versus, {censored} Bettman, and {censored} Brodeur's whiny ass.

I'll never understand people that say hockey needs more fans.

Why does the sport more fans?

• Members

Uhh...20 years from now when people look back at this game (for some odd reason) they'll see the score, not how many shots on goals or how many times USA turned the puck over in the neutral zone.

its not 20 years. its a thread right after the game. if you or scoreboard troll understood the game you wouldnt be playing up to the stereotype....... :wave:

ohh BTW from ron wilson.....

Even the U.S. coach Ron Wilson acknowledged afterwards how well his goaltender played - and much of a difference he made to the outcome.

"In fairness, Canada out-chanced us two-to-one for most of the game and our goalie played excellent,"

• Members
:facepalm:

point made. dot dot dot

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Miller has to be the best player in the TOURNAMENT for us to do anything. Their making this out to be some huge upset, but last I checked the US team is made up of NHL players and that puts them in pretty elite company.

Brodeur wasn't good, and Canada was just plain lazy on defense. Offensively, sure they had a lot of shots but they had zero net presence, and that's how you deal with a hot goalie. You don't try to make an extra pass in an attempt to make a pretty play, you get in his way.

• Members
Offensively, sure they had a lot of shots but they had zero net presence, and that's how you deal with a hot goalie. You don't try to make an extra pass in an attempt to make a pretty play, you get in his way.

more facepalm in this response but :blah: who cares. you already broadcasted das edjumacatonz by you're 'scoreboard' retardo responses.

you cant 'get in his way' or you get a crease infraction :lol: {censored}ing olympic hockey

• Members
its not 20 years. its a thread right after the game. if you or scoreboard troll understood the game you wouldnt be playing up to the stereotype.......
:wave:

You're right. I know nothing about hockey since I'm not praising the Canadians in their losing effort. And since I'm such a troll, I'm attacking you and your knowledge of the game rather than pointing out the fact that the ultimate goal of the game is to put the puck in the net more times than your opponent, which the US did five times as opposed to the Canadians 3, constituting a win for the US. I'm sorry.

• Members

We've been {censored}ty at being a military since Vietnam. Thats what it means. Sure loved that winning that. Or finding Bin Laden. Or creating a stable environment in the Middle East overall.

So we suck at occupational strategy. You adding the term competent in front of military super power is confusing.

Archived