Charity Raffle: Custom Blackout Effectors Twosome

vidnotlaw

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

vidnotlaw

what you are doing is truly awesome. kyle just got his own forum on ilovefuzz and posted a link to this. i just signed up for hc this morning to donate. if you keep this going until next friday i will be able to donate more. i get paid every two weeks, and this is not that week...

$30.00 magiclawnchair

• Members

WOW! Some great donations have come in this morning. THANK YOU everybody. For those that forgot to add your HC UserID on the donation, no need to worry, I've got everything organized and your entries in the raffle are taken care of.

For those asking about the switch in the middle:

This pedal is wired a little differently than the standard Twosome. It is actually wired like the predecessor to the Twosome... a pedal called the Dual fuzz (there weren't that many built). The On/Off foot switch on the left turns the Fix'd fuzz on or off.... the On/Off foot switch on the right turns the Musket fuzz on or off. The switch in the middle selects which fuzz (Fix'd or Musket) comes first in the circuit. So, if the switch is to the left, the Fix'd fuzz is before the Musket... if the switch is to the right the Musket comes before the Fix'd (of course this is only relevant if BOTH fuzzes are on at the same time). I really like this feature... it allows me to have the Fix'd fuzz as a 'boost' and I can turn it on with the Musket being on at the same time. You can not do this with the standard Twosome.

This is a killer pedal and it looks SWEET!!! :thu: Good luck everybody. Once again THANK YOU!

Take care,

Vid

• Members
Is it too late to donate?

No! :thu: The raffle is still open. I will be receiving the pedal sometime next week. Once I receive the pedal, I will probably allow one more week of donations. I'll keep everyone posted in this thread.

Take care,

Vid

• Members

Hey Vid and all....

I'm a regular over at ILF as well, since Kyle showed up there he helped me mod my Twosome to do the same thing.... hope this isn't out of line (i did donate because this is a terrible tragedy) but i wanted to share the vid i did showing just how amazing this mod is in the twosome.... and perhaps inspire a few (hundreds) more donations.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uZoWaIzcGA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uZoWaIzcGA[/YOUTUBE]

Archived