Who makes the best single coils right now?

CrowShack

• Members

For serious? How much of a discount? I need to swap the pickups in my strat, and a set of V60s would be relatively cheap. Do you have any experience with them or are you ordering your first set?

I have experience with Bryan, totally great transaction and he's great at answering question!! Love the Smoke Stacks I got from him :)

The discount was pretty good too, less than $5 for the set with shipping included. So, maybe $15 in total or something... not anything shocking, but worth it considering the quality of the pickups.

• Members
I do like the L-200 neck I have, but the middle just really doesn't do it for me anymore... thinking noiseless isn't the way to go anymore.

I have experience with Bryan, totally great transaction and he's great at answering question!! Love the Smoke Stacks I got from him
:)

The discount was pretty good too, less than $5 for the set with shipping included. So, maybe $15 in total or something... not anything shocking, but worth it considering the quality of the pickups.

Yeah I'll definitely consider them if I decide to start ripping parts off my strat and putting new ones in

Archived