Killer Whales have the potential to kill.

amarr1

• Members

But the question remains: What has been accomplished?

Because keeping animals like that in captivity for the sole purpose of entertainment doesn't seem really fair. So there better be some pretty good research out there that has saved tons of killer whales from unnatural death. And the fact is, there isn't. The research that is funded by the marine life parks is interested in the culture of killer whales, biology,... Not in stopping them from being extinct.

Knowledge shouldn't come at any price. Especially knowledge like this.

true I have to agree with you there. Point well made. It's funny how people will say that they will do something no matter what the cost, but usually the cost is something that don't have to pay for themselves. In this case a person and a dolphin (because it's not a {censored}ing whale) have to suffer.

• Members

Anyone ever been to discovery cove in Orlando? It's another sea world park, my parents took me for my 11th or 12th birthday. They have salt water pools that you can snorkel in all day with fishes and sea turtles and stuff. Really rad. and you get to swim with dolphins for like an hour.

• Members

Anyone ever been to discovery cove in Orlando? It's another sea world park, my parents took me for my 11th or 12th birthday. They have salt water pools that you can snorkel in all day with fishes and sea turtles and stuff. Really rad. and you get to swim with dolphins for like an hour.

Nope, but I did go to Gatorland

Archived