rsoWD.jpg

Chili dawg

2A93b.jpg

Musket

VlfE0.jpg

This is my dirt section now

7hfmG.jpg

Family picture

I love the musket. Doesn't stack as well as I expected it to, but gatdamn at the toanz.

Chili dawg is better than I expected too. Although it gets really glitchy playing chords.

• Members

You have a Blues Jr. right?

Hows the DLS sound with it..I remember talking to you about it before you got it and I never saw your thoughts with the Blues Jr after you got it. Damn you, I wanted a musket also. I'm sure that sounds great with the Jr.

HNPD

They both sound great with it. Blues jr takes pedals like a champ.

The DLS can get so thick sounding. I recently put a V30 in it too. I liked it before but now, oh my meee

• Members

They both sound great with it. Blues jr takes pedals like a champ.

The DLS can get so thick sounding. I recently put a V30 in it too. I liked it before but now, oh my meee

Nice. Next week I'm buying a greenback and see how I like it. I have been really happy with the dirt from my M9 into my Blues Jr. recently but I still can't tame that gas for a DLS.

• Members

Nice. Next week I'm buying a greenback and see how I like it. I have been really happy with the dirt from my M9 into my Blues Jr. recently but I still can't tame that gas for a DLS.

I went forever on the fence about getting one. It was the best feeling when I finally bit the bullet on it. Its a lot of dollars for a pedal, but hopefully it will be the last distortion I buy for a while. Same with the musket.

• Members

I went forever on the fence about getting one. It was the best feeling when I finally bit the bullet on it. Its a lot of dollars for a pedal, but hopefully it will be the last distortion I buy for a while. Same with the musket.

Yeah, the demos just sound so good. Plus it'd be nice to free up a spot on the M9 by using a separate pedal.

• Members

Deets, Tboner.

Other guitar player sounded good on the chorus of the song, but wasn't loud enough on the solo. He kept trying to raise the level on the DLS (What he was using for the chorus) I was like, "Dude no, then you'll be mega loud on the chorus" he kept trying to explain something, that didnt make any sense. I kept telling him he had 4 dirt pedals, just use one to boost the DLS louder for the solo, he still couldnt grasp the idea of boosting the DLS with another pedal. Tried to change the level on the DLS again and I was liek "DUDE WTF UUSE THE OVERDRIVE INTO IT LIKE THIS" bent down to switch the pedlolz, he pretended to kick me, and looked over at Kyle, Kyle says "Dont kick him because you don't know how to use pedals"

I've already talked to him about though, there was no band drama, we're all cool.

• Members

Other guitar player sounded good on the chorus of the song, but wasn't loud enough on the solo. He kept trying to raise the level on the DLS (What he was using for the chorus) I was like, "Dude no, then you'll be mega loud on the chorus" he kept trying to explain something, that didnt make any sense. I kept telling him he had 4 dirt pedals, just use one to boost the DLS louder for the solo, he still couldnt grasp the idea of boosting the DLS with another pedal. Tried to change the level on the DLS again and I was liek "DUDE WTF UUSE THE OVERDRIVE INTO IT LIKE THIS" bent down to switch the pedlolz, he pretended to kick me, and looked over at Kyle, Kyle says "Dont kick him because you don't know how to use pedals"

I've already talked to him about though, there was no band drama, we're all cool.

Fire him.

Archived