Anyone know where to find green leds?(not from china)

BloodBros

• Members

i had some burn out in an old whammy and i need green ones...five to be exact. ebay has them cheap but i'm not looking to spend a month wondering if they are ever going to make it to my doorstep from China.

your tips shall be rewarded by karma...i will also pay it forward:thu:

• Members

jumper the leds?

yeah. the only reason they are there is to provide an indicator light. i hope.

If they actually make the whammy function, and without an LED it's useless, I'd be shocked at both the absurdity and incompetence.

• Members

the whammy functions and goes through all the modes i just can't tell which mode it is on just by looking at it. there is black around the led...almost like a blown out bulb. don't know what happened i just got this thing used, maybe wrong adaptor at some point?.. anyway i replaced one of the bad ones with a red led i had laying around and it works so i just need to find replacements for the others.

• Members

the whammy functions and goes through all the modes i just can't tell which mode it is on just by looking at it. there is black around the led...almost like a blown out bulb. don't know what happened i just got this thing used, maybe wrong adaptor at some point?.. anyway i replaced one of the bad ones with a red led i had laying around and it works so i just need to find replacements for the others.

If it works now, just deal with it. Buy LEDs on ebay.

You could get leds of different colors at radioshack, to tell them apart.

Archived