80f in London.

Loobs

• Members

In fact, look at that. There's no wind today, either. I have all the windows open and can't get a through breeze at all.

Same here, there's no air. My flat is like a greenhouse too.

• Members

it's gonna be 30c today (montreal canada), which is about 10c above what it should be this time of year

we also had a {censored}ed up warm and unnaturally dry winter. winter? what winter?

• Members

England is definitely the worst country to be in when it's either hot or very cold. We just can't handle it,, everything breaks down.

Yep. I suppose traditionally we've never had really harsh Winters or really scorching Summers, just the occasional mad year where it gets extreme and so no one ever invests in proper snow clearing stuff for the Winters or proper Air Con for the Summers. So as a nation we're just useless at dealing with things other countries have no problem with.

Still, it gives us something to moan about :lol:

• Members

it's gonna be 30c today (montreal canada), which is about 10c above what it should be this time of year

we also had a {censored}ed up warm and unnaturally dry winter. winter? what winter?

Sounds like you're in the same boat as us. I just had a nightmare busy bus trek across Hammersmith and Fulham. Times like this we start to think, maybe someone in this country SHOULD buy some sort of air conditioning device. Then the next day the rains come.

• Members

Don't you do-gooders use C?

it depends, when it's hot we say 'it's 85 degrees today' and when it's cold we say 'it's minus 5 today!'

we like to exaggerate our weather.

• Members

On a similar note, I'm up for the Euro (when the time is right
:facepalm::lol:
), but my pint?.......

...from my cold, dead, mits.

Ever bought milk from a corner shop?

{censored}ers sell it in litres now so you get less that 2 pints for a hugely jacked up price.

• Members

Ever bought milk from a corner shop?

{censored}ers sell it in litres now so you get less that 2 pints for a hugely jacked up price.

We seem to both be really getting that Monday feeling today. And I started today in such a great mood....

Archived