Deftones Sextape

warioblast

• Members

it's a guess but i'm thinking he might use something like a Boss digital delay, pre-amp dirt, so with the after-effects of rolling back the volume (and the treble cut from doing that) gives it more character than it probably has a delay pedal in it's own right. :idk:

there's something to be said for running delay into light overdrive though for sure. :thu:

• Members

it's a guess but i'm thinking he might use something like a Boss digital delay, pre-amp dirt, so with the after-effects of rolling back the volume (and the treble cut from doing that) gives it more character than it probably has a delay pedal in it's own right.
:idk:

there's something to be said for running delay into light overdrive though for sure.
:thu:

I'm pretty sure it's switching, I'll have to check the photos. Chino had another Green head behind his main Green halfstack, possibly as a backup or a separate amp with different settings to switch to. I interviewed Stefan about his current live rig a a few weeks ago too, but the video isn't finished yet.

Stefan had a mammoth setup, though. He's really into this modular rack setup that he's using, and some older Zvex stuff. There's also a laptop with Guitar Rig running a bunch of stuff. Awesome guy to boot, super nice.

Archived