Drooolmaster0

• Members

Looks like I'm back.

I was not asked to do this, but I hereby apologize to Christianrock, as well as others to whom I have said harsh things to, even Pighood, though I really get pissed off at his red baiting (or is it 'biting'? I'm too drunk to remember). Patience is not one of my virtues, which is not to excuse my lack of it (except if someone doesn't get one of my jokes).

I also wish to correct a false impression. I do not feel superior to anyone, except that idiot, Hoss Radbourn, whose imitation of me was more than enough for me to beg for reinstatement. {censored}ing morons threw underhanded in those days anyway...

{censored} - in any case, despite my attempts to derail it, my apology is sincere. Especially to you Christianrock, the direct cause of my banishment to forum hell. What I said to you was out of line. Sorry.

• Members

Looks like I'm back.

Me did some lobbying. Hope it helped in some 0.01%. icon12.gif

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?p=29356017#post29356017

Can't take my hands of that damn RS-7000. It's the center piece now. See, i hate the sound of a PC fan. Room is fully silent now, yet there's lot of sequencing happening. Only smaller problem was - Key 11 had a bad contact. I guess the guy before you was beating the {censored} out of it. I exchanged the microswitch with the one from the Tap button, so now it's all cool.

I'd just like to know your AH userneme to post some feedback.

• Members

Me did some lobbying. Hope it helped in some 0.01%.
icon12.gif

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?p=29356017#post29356017

Can't take my hands of that damn RS-7000. It's the center piece now. See, i hate the sound of a PC fan. Room is fully silent now, yet there's lot of sequencing happening. Only smaller problem was - Key 11 had a bad contact. I guess the guy before you was beating the {censored} out of it. I exchanged the microswitch with the one from the Tap button, so now it's all cool.

I'd just like to know your AH userneme to post some feedback.

Yeah - saw that, and responded as Hoss Radbourne in same thread...my AH username - {censored} I forget. I think Gene Schwartz would do it....

From my little experience with the rs, I expect I'll pick one up again. I just didn't have the time/energy to learn it right now, but all of my impressions were quite positive.

• Members

Again, welcome back!

Oh and I also apologize if I was in any way offensive or rude. I'm happy you are back, seriously, because I know we have missed your knowledge and I've said this before, your sense of humor. You really strike gold sometimes. I enjoy reading your posts.

• Members

Again, welcome back!

Oh and I also apologize if I was in any way offensive or rude. I'm happy you are back, seriously, because I know we have missed your knowledge and I've said this before, your sense of humor. You really strike gold sometimes. I enjoy reading your posts.

Let us engage in a battle of humble apologies to the death - there is no way that you can win.

Archived