OT: MSRP $7056

jhamnett

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

gatorade on my monitor now :lol:

• Members

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Quoted.

Has anyone peaked inside the Gibson bee hive? Like, met any corporate or PR people? I'm really curious what they're like. I want to know what the {censored} their deal is.

I'd say they're looking to scam dentists, who deserve it for being so educated and stupid, but wasn't Gibson near bankruptcy awhile back? I know the Feds or somebody rushed their offices looking for evidence of illegal wood clearing or some {censored} like that. What became of that anyway?

• Members

Quoted.

Has anyone peaked inside the Gibson bee hive? Like, met any corporate or PR people? I'm really curious what they're like. I want to know what the {censored} their deal is.

I'd say they're looking to scam dentists, who deserve it for being so educated and stupid, but wasn't Gibson near bankruptcy awhile back? I know the Feds or somebody rushed their offices looking for evidence of illegal wood clearing or some {censored} like that. What became of that anyway?

You forgot, voted worst company to work for out of some 10,000 companies polled.

Maybe this is the revenge of the employees.

Archived