Dear Standalone Reverb For Vocals with XLR in a Stomp Box, Do you exist?

Amigo

• Members

Just a small programmable reverb, that is small in size, that works as a stomp box.... The closest thing I can find is a TC voicetone create or whatever, but its a bit pricey and has a million other effects I could care less about.... just want me some reeeverb.

Can U help??

• Members

I'm pretty sure there's a vocal reverb pedal in the SPAM thread right now... Lemme double check and see if I can find it, I just saw it yesterday...

EDIT: Here ya go. Red Electronics Vocal Verb. Utilizes a Belton Brick and looks sweet. Made by a forumite too(distance21.) Thought about buying it myself actually and probably will when I get back from NYC and the monies flows again.

• Members

I'm pretty sure there's a vocal reverb pedal in the SPAM thread right now... Lemme double check and see if I can find it, I just saw it yesterday...

EDIT:
. Red Electronics Vocal Verb. Utilizes a Belton Brick and looks sweet. Made by a forumite too(distance21.) Thought about buying it myself actually and probably will when I get back from NYC and the monies flows again.

sweet!, Hows the noise level? get much feedback or any of that stuff?

• Members

The closest thing I can find is a TC voicetone create

I have a Create pedal. It's not a very good pedal at all, especially not for the price. Very average sounds, costs too much, and a bit of a PITA to use overall. I give it a D+.

Archived