NPD!

Bee_Gee

• Members

ive been meaning to get a decent fuzz pedal for a while now, so when i had a little extra money laying around i had this guy built for me..

FUZZ.jpg

crappy cell phone pic is crappy

its a FuzzFactory clone. this thing is crazy, ive been playing with it for an hour now. ive never actually owned a fuzz before and i figured this was a good place too start.

• Members

HFFCD! Did a local dude build it or did you get it on teh webz? also, price? Looks like a good deal.

the guy who does the pedal work for JHS pedals lives fairly close to me and he posted a CL ad about doing custom pedal work, so i shot him a email and about a week and a half ago and today she was in the mailbox waiting for me. i got this guy for $125 shipped

• Members

Sexxxxxxy. How's it sound? Pretty comparable or a little quirky? Either way I'm sure it still sounds sexxxxxxy.

well i have never owned or played through a FF so i cant exactly compare it, but i have been able to nail most of the FF tones that i have heard through clips/videos etc etc.

and yes it sounds as sexxxxy as it looks:thu:

• Members

nah the switch isnt that bad, just got to be a little careful.just sitting on the floor its kinda difficult cause the pedal slides around when you stomp on it, but i mounted it to the board and its not really a problem anymore. looking back it probably would have been a better idea to get the knobs in one row , but i wanted it to be a little different from the norm.
ehh you live and you learn

Archived