ART products - pretty snazzy

• Members

The manual is pretty good, worth studying a couple times.
:thu:

Wow, it looks like I can define patterns, then set them up in "MULTI MAP" mode, and play them (automatically transposed) from the Motif - tempo sync'd!

At least, that's the way it looks from the manual. Just another five hours until I can go home and try... Damn you, job, damn you!

I hope it doesn't automatically loop the patterns.

• Members

Since I practice using my bass amp for amplification, I need a small mixer to run my MK, Juno, and Poly into (along with any rack or soft synths I may get in the coming year)

any suggestions?

• Members

Just watch Don and whitepapagold come into this thread and tell us we have no idea what we are doing
:D

You would be WRONG! This is the one case I believe to be true. For the money, most art gear is GREAT- relatively speaking. And the tube MP is one of the greatest inventions known to man- Ive recommended it MANY times on this site!

Theres a guy a my mentors spot who TOOK his Tube Mp (which he has around studio B for an extra preamp - its a VO room). They let him but he didn't want to bring it back - he LOVED IT! They kept trying to explain he could get one for like 100 bucks at any guitar center. He thought it was a secret weapon...

Now I don't think its that good but the tube MP is worth EVERY PENNY! ART was started by the original MXR guys- pretty solid pedigree.:thu:

• Members

You would be WRONG! This is the one case I believe to be true. For the money, most art gear is GREAT- relatively speaking. And the tube MP is one of the greatest inventions known to man- Ive recommended it MANY times on this site!

Theres a guy a my mentors spot who TOOK his Tube Mp (which he has around studio B for an extra preamp - its a VO room). They let him but he didn't want to bring it back - he LOVED IT! They kept trying to explain he could get one for like 100 bucks at any guitar center. He thought it was a secret weapon...

Now I don't think its that good but the tube MP is worth EVERY PENNY! ART was started by the original MXR guys- pretty solid pedigree.
:thu:

I have the original tube MP and it rocks! There's a ton of mods you can do to it too, I remember reading that modded tube MP's were being used in ultra high end audio-snob hi-fi setups.

Archived