Not sure if you've seen this, but damn...

neatobassman

• Members

Deantoni Parks really can groove. oh {censored} and he has Ximena Sarinana doing vox? GOD, that groove at 6:11 is so sick!

ximena.jpg

what a cutie

drunkyminr - what turns you off about it? its just a question about music, please dont get all defensive and abrasive...

ORL group is super tight! rhythmically complex and very 'left of center'. it isnt just noise as much as people assume it is... their cues and everything are really well rehearsed. its like people see 'omar rodriguez lopez' and automatically assume its nonsense.

• Members

Meh, you drink your Bud Light and listen to your Disturbed. I'll enjoy this for a few days.

Man don't be like that. Just because someone's not into TMV doesn't mean they like bad music. Whenever I say I don't like them any more fans always roll their eyes like 'Oh you don't understand it, it's too challenging for you.' That's incorrect.

• Members

Man don't be like that. Just because someone's not into TMV doesn't mean they like bad music. Whenever I say I don't like them any more fans always roll their eyes like 'Oh you don't understand it, it's too challenging for you.' That's incorrect.

this is a good post. I'm not into them anymore either and it's because I feel they've lost the point sometimes. Not to say there aren't any sick off-time grooves or passionate sections, it's just they kinda get high off themselves. With that I will listen to this later.

• Members

Well, to call something {censored} without explaining leaves me to awesome that they are the way I assume they are.

Archived