September New Gear Thread

Birdienumnum

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of these:

momen_7200_2_sm_106x106.gif

Seagate Momentus 7200.2 200GB drive to replace the 100GB 5400rpm drive in my laptop which had mysteriously become "full." Which space I needed because I finally got up the motivation to upgrade BIAB. The pricing structure on upgrades is such that I jumped to the 2008.5 SuperPak for about the price of a good dinner out.

• Members

Well its been a huge month for me..

Out went the Machinedrum UW MkI

In came:

Elektron Machinedrum UW MkII

Elektron Monomachine MkII

Roland SDE-330 Dimensional Space Delay

Roland SDX-330 Dimensional Expander (amazingly, found one 5 min around the corner from my house, today - a week after I get the Space Delay!!)

Red Witch Pentavocal tremolo (pedal)

Preordered Ruin & Wesen MidiControl and Monojoystick

Enough is enough!! :eek:

• Members

Last day of the month; just received my shiny new FutureRetro XS.

I am in luff. This thing sounds so raw and ballsy, acidic and screaming...

just insanely nice. Definitely a keeper, and I expect it will become something of an underground legend in due time. One of the best acid/goa/industrial monosynths ever made.

• Members

Last day of the month; just received my shiny new
FutureRetro XS.

just insanely nice. Definitely a keeper, and I expect it will become something of an underground legend in due time. One of the best acid/goa/industrial monosynths ever made.

Aren't you supposed to be Amos? :cop:

I'd love to hear some of your XS-goa. I thought whatever x0xb0x/tubescreamer demo I heard of yours was awesome. :idea:

• Members

FutureRetro XS.

My friend just got one and I must say that it is a pretty awesome synth. Good times with some XS and Little Phatty jams! Not to mention when you run a drumbeat through the audio in :freak:

• Members

FutureRetro XS.

That's what I said. It's one of those synths where you feel it instantly contects with you and that Jared knew exactly what to make. He hit it on the button for sure.

October!..... Where are you ..... October!.... I have some gear I'll be updating.

• Members

Aren't you supposed to be Amos?
:cop:

I'd love to hear some of your XS-goa. I thought whatever x0xb0x/tubescreamer demo I heard of yours was awesome.
:idea:

Hey, thanks! Yeah the x0x + EH Tube Zipper is a deadly combo, as well.

As for my username, my "Amos" account on Harmony-Central got de-activated in the Great Password Kerfuffle that happened a year or two ago, and I just never bothered writing to a mod to get it re-activated. Figured I could be incognito instead. I guess that hasn't worked out either... :poke:

• Members

Keep the A/D. If you have a hunt around online, you should be able to find a list of what all the old Prophet VS waveforms in there are (which is very handy).

And don't forget you can MIDI sync those wavesequences!

Waves 163 through 253 are prefixed with a VS.

Archived