Is it too early for Christmas music?

BTBAM

• Members

Yeah, I dig Christmas music....in December. I work retail and I'm kind of dreading the 6 hours of Christmas music I'll be hearing 4 to 5 days a week. That being said, I'm always down for Charlie Brown Christmas and Elvis Christmas tunes, and I really do love the holidays and and the overall message of being a good dude.

On a side note, we have this little electronic carousel we put together every christmas that plays christmas tunes (no singing, just the tune). We've had it for as long as I can remember, must be from the early 90s, I dunno how to describe it, but it sounds very warm (heh, maybe it's analog) makes me feel all good inside, I could listen to it forever. Kinda sad that I'll only get to hear it for a few days this Christmas now that I live on my own.

This, but they don't have all the people put in.

carosale_renamed_8773.jpg

• Members

If you've ever worked in retail or a grocery store, you probably have the same thought as me.

Christmas music is okay on the following days: Dec 24th + 25th.

Especially because there are only about 10 Christmas songs with 40 different versions of each.

This. 6 years in a grocery store. Christmas music starts day after Thanksgiving.

Archived