Thank you so much Gus and Paolo!!!

chevybusa

• Members

Hello. With there being so much criticism and complaining being sent your way, I just wanted to publicly let you both know that you are absolutely doing the right thing. I for one greatly appreciate and wholeheartedly support and embrace what you guys are doing, in fact in my opinion it should have been done a long time ago. I honestly cannot grasp why anyone would want to post non keys or synth related items in a forum that is designed expressly for that. I also cannot understand why people post non-helpful or irrelevant posts in an on-topic thread, and it is absolutely fair (and essential, in my opinion) that they be banned for doing so.

This is a fantastic and invaluable resource for many folks (I know I'm one!) and I am very appreciative that you guys are doing what is necessary to ensure that it stays that way. Once again, thank you, and keep up the good work!

Matt

• Members

Hello. With there being so much criticism and complaining being sent your way, I just wanted to publicly let you both know that you are absolutely doing the right thing. I for one greatly appreciate and wholeheartedly support and embrace what you guys are doing, in fact in my opinion it should have been done a long time ago. I honestly cannot grasp why anyone would want to post non keys or synth related items in a forum that is designed expressly for that. I also cannot understand why people post non-helpful or irrelevant posts in an on-topic thread, and it is absolutely fair (and essential, in my opinion) that they be banned for doing so.

This is a fantastic and invaluable resource for many folks (I know I'm one!) and I am very appreciative that you guys are doing what is necessary to ensure that it stays that way. Once again, thank you, and keep up the good work!

Matt

thanks for standing up and letting everyone know in the middle of class how much you want to be the new teacher's aid. by the way all the schoolyard bullies now know you were the hall monitor who told on them... :facepalm:

so according to your own ironic post you should now be banned immediately for this off topic thread you started, and to top it off you'll support your own banning as "it's essential".

you were one of those kids who didn't get why you sat in the corner a lot for telling on other kids were you?

• Members

Matt

Damn - if they're going to ban anyone, it should be for posts like this.

Archived