The Sword's pedalboard - help id'ing pedals?

misle

• Members

Fun fact : Bryan (bass player of the sword) and I used to flame the {censored} out of each other on bulletin boards way before the internet. He was the bass player in the garage band me and some other friends put together in middle school. Hell, he played with us in the high school talent show as well (pretty sure he is the only one with a copy of the video of that day too). He also did the best beavis (of beavis and butthead) impression. He was a total dick and a sweet heart at the same time. Miss that dude. Always psyched to hear about the Sword, but the band he was in before... Pirates of Darkwater will always be my favorite band he was in.

• Members

Fun fact : Bryan (bass player of the sword) and I used to flame the {censored} out of each other on bulletin boards way before the internet. He was the bass player in the garage band me and some other friends put together in middle school. Hell, he played with us in the high school talent show as well (pretty sure he is the only one with a copy of the video of that day too). He also did the best beavis (of beavis and butthead) impression. He was a total dick and a sweet heart at the same time. Miss that dude. Always psyched to hear about the Sword, but the band he was in before... Pirates of Darkwater will always be my favorite band he was in.

Those are some fun facts! Bryan was super nice and seemed really grateful and still excited about getting to do what they're doing. That's always refreshing.

• Members
JD rocks a metal muff although I found that I couldn't find their sound with it when I had one. I got way closer with my big muff which has two resisters bypassed for more gain/sustain.

Yeah, we have one of those Laney AOR heads that Kyle Shutt uses and we can't make it sound like them either. :cry:

• Members
JD rocks a metal muff although I found that I couldn't find their sound with it when I had one. I got way closer with my big muff which has two resisters bypassed for more gain/sustain.

I've seen them 4 or 5 times and never seen him actually step on the MM. :lol:

All Laney, Orange and magic weed fingers, perhaps.

Archived