ot: Black Swan

soulsonic

• Members

I think it's worth the drive if the weather isn't too insane.

Yea, we're both film junkies and were pumped for this movie. NYC is only 3 and a half hours away and we can do plenty of other stuff while we're there.

Anyone know what theater we should see it in? I'm sure New York has somewhere awesome to see a movie.

• Members

and of course. It doesn't get a real release because americans are too {censored}ing stupid to appreciate a movie that doesn't have {censored} blowing up.

GAWD, I know right? I had to drive to seattle to see it, which isn't that far but a nuisance.

SoulSonic, I am glad you made a thread about this because I saw it last night also. It was a mighty fine movie. The whole time I was pretty creeped out/scared, but not exactly sure of what. Never really knew Natalie Portman was such a good actress. The movie has a great vibe/atmosphere to it, if that makes sense (I can't think of a better word I am trying to describe for it at the moment). The music was really cool, too. Which is just the music for Swan Lake, right? I liked the context that it was used in.

Archived