NPD - nova repeater

dramaticrunner

• Members

got a nova repeater used in the mail today. first thoughts is that it's great for a clean studio sound, with some mod, but not much else.

IMO i don't think the analog and tape sims are dramatic enough. i also don't like how as you increase the vibrato or chorus, it increased both the rate and the depth together...

however, features and size are a huge plus. hope this works well with a onespot. now i'm really to put together my PT-mini board. I cannot stand lugging around a 28x16 trailer trash throughout new york city... i'm just not that strong.

for you nova repeater guys... and neet tips and tricks?

• Members

Is the Repeater a 12v pedal? I thought it was, not sure your 1Spot will work with it. I thought the analog mode on it was really good. Turn down the tone control, and use the vibrato control fairly high, turn the level back too so it's not overwhelming, use the trails feature.

• Members

Haha HCFX: the only good tape delay simulation is a broken tape delay simulation.

I just bought this new Fulltone tape delay, but it sounds way too clean and pristine. Is there a pedal that I can use to make it sound more like a good tape delay?

lots of laughter.

Archived