Well, here's ANOTHER way to pay for your video production costs...

RoboPimp

• Members

Oh Yeah

We all know it happens, how do you feel about selling drugs to pay for your musical endeavors? Does the pursuit of your artistic expression justify selling anything you can to fund it? Is cocaine really that bad? Does Pepsi kill more americans every year? Do white people get away with more crimes and smaller sentences than black people?

• Members

Drugs are just fine with me. I can't do coke though, the girlfriend hates it... gotta be sneaky about that sheeit. I would totally sell coke to fund something musical, however, I would have no idea where to start.

Yes, art/music is worth selling anything that at least belongs to you, no stealing and selling.

Cocaine is not really that bad, weed & booze are far ore intense, and yes Pepsi kills more 'murrrricans every year, or at least makes more of them unhealthy.

Yes, white people get away with more crimes statistically I'd imagine, but really it's just rich people. OJ. There are a lot of racist cops though. I hear stories all the time 'round these parts.

{censored}, that was easy.

• Members

Drugs are just fine with me. I can't do coke though, the girlfriend hates it... gotta be sneaky about that sheeit. I would totally sell coke to fund something musical, however, I would have no idea where to start.

Yes, art/music is worth selling anything that at least belongs to you, no stealing and selling.

Cocaine is not really that bad, weed & booze are far ore intense, and yes Pepsi kills more 'murrrricans every year, or at least makes more of them unhealthy.

Yes, white people get away with more crimes statistically I'd imagine, but really it's just rich people. OJ. There are a lot of racist cops though. I hear stories all the time 'round these parts.

coleman_wtf.gif

• Members

cocaine_bear.jpg

Archived