SPAM: so I got this old minimoog

moogerfooger

• Members

oldmini3.jpg

it's serial number is in the mid 2700's

it is in great shape for one so old

it is missing some knob inserts and the voltages are off on the oscillator board. but can be easily fixed by a qualified tech. It is very clean and has been in my studio for nearly 20 years.

since i have one that kevin lightner restored for me, this one has just been sitting around acting as a signal processor. I need to make room for a voyager, so I'm letting it go -- thought i would check here to see if anyone would like to have a great old mini-- before I list it on ebay

PM me with an offer if interested

thanks -- and sorry for the spam

oldmini1.jpg

oldmini2.jpg

oldmini4.jpg

oldmini5.jpg

oldmini6.jpg

• Members

I'm a reasonable man -- The least I'll take is $600.00

For $2300 with shipping i can get a sawed MiniMoog in Cali (yes some people did these things) then later "restored" but scars are still visible. If your unit hasn't been sawed off i'll give you full $2300. :)

That's the top i can save after i buy JP-4 and MKS-80 next month.

• Members

For $2300 with shipping i can get a sawed MiniMoog in Cali (yes some people did these things) then later "restored" but scars are still visible. If your unit hasn't been sawed off i'll give you full $2300.
:)

That's the top i can save after i buy JP-4 and MKS-80 next month.

deal :D

• Members

You are serious?

Because I was serious. I just NEED two months due to mentioned synths which are reserved for the next month. Can you give me that much?

wow don _ i though you were joking --I asked for offers via PM --- sorry echen007 PM'd me with an offer and i took it -- sorry

Archived