NERD DEATH MATCH: CLASS OF 1998!!

cobalt-60

• Members

Duuuude. Kabuki Quantum Fighter looks awesome. How'd I miss this? And it's made by Hal, the people that made my favoritegameevers, Earthbound? Yesssss. The scary video game memory I have is watching that giant bird mouth exit in Mario 2 (spoilers) fly off the wall at the end. I was so use to it not killing me, and with a "woosh", I suddenly realized how creepy the thing was all along. You crawl inside a monsters mouth.

Say, did anybody play Wrecking Crew? It was this awesome, early NES puzzle game with Mario that nobody remembers. Really simple and clever.

As for lack of Ninja Gaiden love, I think it's every Contra fans #2 game, me included. They're very similar at heart, I was thinking of grouping them together.

• Members

ninja gaiden 1 & 2 were amazing. 3 was underwhelming if i remember correctly.
i loved blaster master, Pitfall, Legend of Zelda (1 & 2), and Dr. Mario. Punch Out & Double Dragon were amazing as well.

but...in an aside...i would pay good money to be able to play Warcraft II w/ friends ONLINE. there might be a way, but i have no idea how. not Wow (LAME), just Warcraft II. OLD SCHOOL.

• Members

:(

Yeah, cry about it, nerd.

*chest punch*

That's for ruining my Ninja Turtles high score at Bowlarama. Say "hi" to your sister for me.

But seriously, what else? I've played a lot of those games, back in the day and on emulator, but I still miss some. I kinda want to make them, actually. I sat down and played every Genesis game ever once. Well, almost, I got to L or so. That's like, 500 games. I feel you pain preservation, nobody plays old school TFC either. Well, like, 4 people do, but you need 10 at least.

• Members

strider is pretty good but i wouldnt exactly say "unknown"

metal storm

little ninja brothers

micro machines

kick master

journey to silius

jackie chan's action kung fu

panic restaurant

the PAL version of ghostbusters

mr gimmick

Archived