could life get much worse

born2die75

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, with that superfluous post ripe with wisdom and eptitude I'm inclined to bow at your feet and plead to you: I humbly beg, please continue your words of solace and thread enrichment. Please?

yah boo! a fair chunk of us are copping for it with the economic downturn, and bad luck is bad luck... bitching about it on a synth forum doesn't really change anything...

nothing personal against anyone... i just can't do with emo sh*t

• Members
yah boo! a fair chunk of us are copping for it with the economic downturn, and bad luck is bad luck... bitching about it on a synth forum doesn't really change anything...

nothing personal against anyone... i just can't do with emo sh*t

Sometimes sharing your problems makes you feel better about them. There's a whole genre of music based around that you know... (the blues) If you don't like, it, don't read it, there are plenty of other threads on this forum. :wave:

-D

• Members

yup has made me feel much better just sharing the current bad luck run. I am just awaiting the police on tuesday to take a statement have plenty of witnesses and somebody captured it on a camera so I have picture evidence against the twat just a shame no one was close enough to hear the discussion about racism. I used to live in a predominantly muslim and sikh area so I am the least racist person you will meet thats what makes me angry the fact that I am white therefor I am bnp racist scum?

• Members

yup has made me feel much better just sharing the current bad luck run. I am just awaiting the police on tuesday to take a statement have plenty of witnesses and somebody captured it on a camera so I have picture evidence against the twat just a shame no one was close enough to hear the discussion about racism. I used to live in a predominantly muslim and sikh area so I am the least racist person you will meet thats what makes me angry the fact that I am white therefor I am bnp racist scum?

• Members

There are women in Uganda who spend their days in a quarry, breaking rocks by hand. They do this to stay alive. They do this because they are HIV positive and cannot get work doing anything else.

They do it because they have to.

• Members

what is this ''emo" term you speak of? Is it just "tears in your beer"?

Fashion and stereotype

Long fringe (bangs) brushed to one side

Today emo is more commonly tied to fashion than to music,[17] and the term "emo" is sometimes stereotyped with tight jeans on males and females alike, long fringe (bangs) brushed to one side of the face or over one or both eyes, dyed black, straight hair, tight t-shirts (sometimes short sleeved) which often bear the names of emo bands (or other designer shirts), studded belts, belt buckles, canvas sneakers or skate shoes or other black shoes (often old and beaten up) and thick, black horn-rimmed glasses.[18][19][20] This fashion has at times been characterized as a fad.[21]

Another example of hair characteristic of emo

In recent years the popular media has associated emo with a stereotype that includes being emotional, sensitive, shy, introverted, or angsty.[22][23][24] It is also associated with depression, self-injury, and suicide.[25][26]

Criticism

In 2008, Time Magazine reported that "anti-emo" groups attacked teenagers in Mexico City, Quer

• Members
what is this ''emo" term you speak of? Is it just "tears in your beer"?

emoticon0147emobn6.png

Emo these days = goth of the 1980s/1990s, with less makeup and depression, and more self-flagellating whine.

Ironically enough, from what I understand, emo used to mean "less angry hardcore punk" in the 1980s. So, basically, musical fashion has evolved from this:

circlejerks.gif

To this:

academyisbandfr06pm0.jpg

Hmmm...

• Members

Uk law is an ass if i hit back then i too can get done for assault so I am there taking a pasting ffs now i cannot speak and am awaiting police for statements what's worse he was trying to provoke me into hitting him first and getting racist which I am not by any means so now what I mean divorce then this what next i cannot wait to find out

Sadly, in the UK, pepper spray is a Section 5 firearm (bizarrely, under the same class as a {censored}ing rocket launcher!) so we're not really allowed it and I think you can get 5 years for possession

No offense, but English law is seriously {censored}ed up. Can't defend yourself if attacked? Not even with pepper spray?

• Members

nope all you can use is the mysterious and weird minimum force law and that is a bloody fine line I used to be a security guard and had to understand all this crap rather too well.

If someone hits you hard you can defend yourself but only to the point where the other bloke runs off or gives in not to the point where you half kill him. If he attacks you with a table (this happened to me) all you can do is the same or you will also wind up in court facing assault battery etc we cannot in the uk carry any weaponry no tazar, no pepper spray, No knives or guns, No knuckle dusters or bats generally no {censored}in weaponry any knife over a 1 or 2 inch blade will have you in very hot water with the law penknives are only just ok no lock knifes butterfly knifes or combat knifes.

The law over here sucks big time the police have to have authorization to use tazars and only the armed response units carry them.

So you can defend yourself but you had better have no weapons use minimum force (try that when defending yourself did I hurt him, has he run away no hit him again) and for sure you had better not put a mark or bruise on him

Tris

• Members

Sorry to say this and it trully sux, but you could be in deep {censored} for 'assaulting' a small kid.

The only safe way to deal with stuff like this is grab you own kid and place your self between you and the other kid with your back to the other kid taking care not to touch the other kid.

Right and wrong tend to go out of thwe window in the face of the stupid technicalities of over-zealous laws :(

The right and moral answer of course is to pummel to pair of them to near death such that neither is ever capable of repeating their actions - however I'm just an old fascist who much prefers old world justice :)

Archived