$1000 karma test

hangwire

• Members

so yesterday I was looking at how I don't have anything left to really sell off that I don't see to keep around and feeling somewhat content at the gear I have and looking forward to just working on some of my guitar projects over the summer as extra money comes my way for pickups and bridges and all that stuff...

you know, feeling content

and now I just found out I have a $1000 backpayment check sitting here from some small insurance company for clients I saw months ago which I came to terms that would never come through back in January...

the thought of going and buying that jazzmaster down the road was there, but quickly extinguished... I think I'll be content and have $1000 sitting for some home projects later this summer...

don't tempt karma.... right?

• Members

for a content person you have a huge wantlist.

wait, is this a karma test hidden in an ironic test?

it is more of a "do you have and dont need" list ... as I will get the parts as the guitar come up on my project list...but there is a character limit to the sig so I keep things abridged

• Members

I'll sell you some more karma for $1000

karma is bull{censored} as a word or thing, but in this spritualized mentality world it works as a dirivative adjective

like Xtian soldier

or robopimp

or doublecheeseburger

Archived